GANYC Annual General Meeting
GANYC Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place via Zoom.
The AGM meeting is the most important meeting for GANYC members to attend each year, as the budget for the coming fiscal year is set and voted upon, and the priorities for GANYC for the coming year are laid out.
Here is a tentative agenda for the 2021 AGM:
- GANYC's administration will present its strategic plan for the coming year.
- Each committee will present its plan for the coming year.
- The GANYC budget will be presented and voted upon.
- There will not be a guest speaker.
Voting for the budget, the constitutional amendments and the industry partner application will take place online via Wild Apricot - further instructions on voting will be announced closer to the meeting.
This GANYC meeting will be conducted via the online meetings platform Zoom. The online meeting has a capacity of 500 registrants, and is open to the public.
Registration for the Zoom Meeting is a 2-step process:
- Start by clicking the Yes button at the top of this e-mail. This will take you to the Wild Apricot site to register.
- Once you complete Step One, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the link for registering for the Zoom Webinar. The subject of this e-mail will be "Event registration confirmed for GANYC Annual General Meeting" and come from the e-mail address Ganyc@wildapricot.org. Please make sure that this e-mail address is in your address book and if you do not receive this e-mail, check your spam folder.
This two-step process allows us to credit our members for attending and ensures the integrity of our meeting.
Thank you in advance for your participation!